MODEL 1002 SERIES ELECTRIC THRUSTERS
The 1002 Series Electric Propulsion Systems provide the ultimate in reliability and efficiency. The Electric Motor efficiency is over 90%. The 1002 Electric Thruster produces a high level of thrust in the forward direction and 90+% in reverse operation.
– The venturi shape of the 1002 Thruster is ideally suited for Electric Drive because the Prop Turns Faster for the Same Power
– Streamlined Brushless DC, oil filled and pressure balanced direct drive electric submersible motors. Capable of going to full ocean depth.
– Customized Solutions/Systems for R & D Programs or Prototype Vehicles, small or large. These electric thrusters can be precision matched to each application.
– Independently Tested – Ready-to-Purchase
– The 1002 series electric thrusters are offered with a matching integrated or stand-alone controller option, oil filled and pressure balanced, eliminating the need for a motor controller housed in a separate one atmosphere bottle.
Integrated: Directly attached to motor – includes all control elements within motor housing.
Stand Alone: Independent control unit with cable connections to motor – phase (power) and sensing (resolver).
– The electric motors have a 3 tier seal system that includes Silicone Carbide Face Shaft Seals. The motors also incorporate a bearing system that is optimized for long lasting quiet operation.
– Much Faster Response Time, Propeller only 9.25″ dia. of Anodized Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy.
– Heavy Duty Construction, All Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
Also available is the 1002HL Hexscreen Electric Thruster: Protected by a unique honeycomb screen that is hydrodynamically designed to eliminate/recover 80% of the torque reaction, reduce cavitation and provide an overall efficiency increase that balances out any losses typically associated with protective screens.
Performance Data, Specifications and Illustrations
1002 Direct Drive Electric Thruster Internals
1002H-14XXX Electric Hexscreen Thruster Dimensions & Weight
Available Variations of the 1002 Thruster
1002-14150 Electric Thruster – 150 Volts
1002-14300 Electric Thruster – 300 Volts
1002-14550 Electric Thruster – 550 Volts