The 1004B Hydraulic Thruster
The 1004B Thruster – A 1/2 scale model of the Model 1002, having 1/4 of its flow area. Key features include:
- Base Operating Point With the 3600B Motor: Thrust = 70 lbsf, N = 3200 rpm, Dp = 2322 psi, Oil Flow = 2.12 gpm
- The Motor Requires No Separate Adapter Shaft, Bearings, Compensation Chamber, etc..
- Much Faster Response Time, 5 Blade Propeller of Anodized Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy.
- Much Lower Torque Reaction on the Vehicle (Motor Displacement Only .16 or .17 cu. in.)
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Higher Jet Velocity Means Greater Speed Capability.
- Light Weight
- High Reverse Thrust
- Much Higher Efficiency
- 90% Reverse Thrust
- Optional Hexscreens
THRUSTERS RANGING IN SIZES TO 8,000 lbsf BOLLARD PULL