The 1004B Thruster – A 1/2 scale model of the Model 1002, having 1/4 of its flow area.
– Base Operating Point With the 3600B Motor: Thrust = 70 lbsf, N = 3200 rpm, Dp = 2322 psi, Oil Flow = 2.12 gpm
– The Motor Requires No Separate Adapter Shaft, Bearings, Compensation Chamber, etc..
– Much Faster Response Time, 5 Blade Propeller of Anodized Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy.
– Much Lower Torque Reaction on the Vehicle (Motor Displacement Only .16 or .17 cu. in.)
– Heavy Duty Construction
– Higher Jet Velocity Means Greater Speed Capability.
– Light Weight
– High Reverse Thrust.
– Much Higher Efficiency