Click on one of the pictures above for a dimensioned drawing.
– The 4200SA has a Displacement of .88 or .95 cu. in. and is Rated at 3,500 psi.
– The 4200SA/5000 has a Displacement of .59 or .63 cu. in. and is Rated at 5,000 + psi.
– All Stainless Steel Casing and Shaft – Extra Heavy Duty Construction.
– Designed To Drive a Propeller Without an External Shaft and Bearings.
– Silicon Carbide Shaft Seals With Indefinite Life in Sand.
– Designed Specially For the Marine Environment
– USED WITH A STREAMLINED FAIRING TO REDUCE FLOW BLOCKAGE AND DRAG.
– Seals are Retrofittable.
– New Removable Seal Housing.
– NEEDS NO SEPARATE COMPENSATING CHAMBER.
– The 4200S Series Hydraulic Motors are Used With the Famous 1002 Series Thrusters.