MODEL 1002 SERIES ELECTRIC THRUSTERS
The 1002 Series Electric Propulsion Systems provide the ultimate in reliability and efficiency. The Electric Motor efficiency is over 90% for the 13,000 Series Electric Motors. The 1002 Electric Thruster produces a high level of thrust in the forward direction and 90+% in reverse operation.
- The venturi shape of the 1002 Thruster is ideally suited for Electric Drive because the Prop Turns Faster for the Same Power
- Streamlined Brushless DC, oil filled and pressure balanced direct drive electric submersible motors. Capable of going to full ocean depth.
- Customized Solutions/Systems for R & D Programs or Prototype Vehicles, small or large. These electric thrusters can be precision matched to each application.
- Independently Tested Off-The-Shelf Units
- The brushless DC electric motors are driven by solid state controllers, greatly simplifying the design and increasing reliability. The electric motors are also available with resolver feedback for accurate servo control.
- The electric motors have a 3 tier seal system that includes Silicone Carbide Face Shaft Seals. The motors also incorporate a bearing system that is optimized for long lasting quiet operation.
- Much Faster Response Time, Propeller only 9.25″ dia. of Anodized Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy.
- Heavy Duty Construction, All Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
Also available is the 1002HL Hexscreen Electric Thruster:
Protected by a unique honeycomb screen that is hydrodynamically designed to eliminate/recover 80% of the torque reaction, reduce cavitation and provide an efficiency increase that balances out any losses typically associated with protective screens.